Wednesday, August 3, 2011

256 Memory Ram = Geek-Sheik Necklace

After finding some miscellaneous old computer parts (I use to build my own computers), I decided to put to my crafty talents to use and make a geek-sheik necklace.I suppose there is a method to my 'saving everything possible in hopes of creating something new with it in the future' madness! :)

I love it because it incorporates both silver and gold (which the memory stick already has on it, with the green. It will go with lots of articles in my wardrobe but I think it best to pair with simple jeans and a solid colored tank since it is such a statement on it's own.

Items Used: Memory Ram stick, a few random chains I had laying around, jump rings, random broken jewelry parts, rhinestones, super glue and pliers

No comments:

Post a Comment

hotel Cumberland
Powered by Best Free Counters