Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Peep Bouquet

While I realize Easter is over, I wanted to show you the peep bouquet I made Sunday for my mother. I saw this idea on a morning show and while they just used peeps, I upgraded it slightly with some fake flowers and easter "grass". I did make the mistake however of purchasing a basket way too small for my vision so I had to improvise and use a wood box I had laying around my apartment to keep it upright. Thankfully I gave the bouquet to my mom so I can get the box back ;)

Items Used:
Basket or bucket
Easter Grass
Plant Styrofoam
Skewer Sticks
Fake Flowers
Colored Peeps
(All from the 99 cent store!)

Make it as large or as small as you want; sparse or flowery, colorful or one peep color. They make bunnies and chicks now in so many different colors!

Here are other ideas for your next Easter:
some require hot glue so they can't be eaten...


 smores in a can...a great gift idea!





No comments:

Post a Comment

hotel Cumberland
Powered by Best Free Counters