Monday, September 19, 2011

Future Projects and Inspirations: Part 3


It happened again, I used Stumble Upon iPhone app and found some great craft ideas that I can't wait to do myself or inspire someone else to do them!

   I've done chalk on walls, chalk on furniture but chalk on wine glasses is GENIUS! Much better than those little cheesy charms for a party...now to have a party!

Using twigs direct from nature and a few screws is a delightful way to bring in the outdoors and display your jewlery in a beautiful way.

A ribbon caddy is a MUST HAVE for crafters like me! If you have ever wrapped a present, you know that those rolls of ribbons can get out of hand quickly! So no matter if you only wrap christmas and birthday presents or use ribbons all the time, this is a super quick and SUPER easy craft to keep your other crafts well organized!

A cheap and easy way to create beautiful expensive looking art. All it takes is a canvas and some puffy paint!

Once I get a house and a backyard worthy of such a project, I will be hitting up my dad to bring home some pallets from his office to make this awesome table! It seems like such a no brainer once you see it, but who would think to use shipping pallets as a base for table making?

I will be making these someday very soon! Modge Podge, some lazerjet images and letters, some fabric or printed patterns...a little time and viola! You have an instant crowd pleasing, personalized gift for any occasion! (You can paint a layer of a rust color and do some sanding to give them a vintage feel)

A great idea in a time of chargers and gadgets, and best of all it looks so simple to make! A little fabric and a sewing machine and you could pop these out in just a few minutes a piece and sell them to family and friends or for your art booth for the next fair...

I more than likely won't be doing this project myself, but I thought it was soooo cute and fun for a play room or little boy's room!!! I am all for anything anti tv, video games or electronic in general for children!

You can usually find old shutters in thrift stores, at garage sales or antique shops...look outside the window, if you will and use a shutter to display cards, photos, mail, etc. great for all year round!

Another round of successful craft blog hunting! Can't wait to get crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hotel Cumberland
Powered by Best Free Counters