Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Been busy creating

So in all honesty, I totally forgot I had a craft blog and on numerous occasions int he last couple years I've wished I had a platform to show people my crafts (other than Facebook friends)...when I discovered BLOGGER finally had an app, it made my non internet home life a little easier to catch up on my dating blog (found at kristinaking.net) and with the first login, I learned I had my craft blog already started! :)

While I won't go back and blog about all the crafts I've done in the last 2 years, I will try to blog about current and future projects!

I am currently in the process of transforming my BFFs daughters room. From pink and cream baby stripes to a more grown up mermaid tavern, this little 5 year old is thrilled.

Last weekend we painted all her furniture white and the walls in the room were painted a light greyish blue (her favorite color at the moment). Last night I painted starfish on the ceiling in the same color blue as the walls. I will be adding dots to the starfish tonight in white. I will also by drawing out and painting sitting mermaid silhouettes  on either side of the bed with a large B for her name right above the headboard. A small ornate shelf will be nailed to the wall high above her headboard with some sheer fabric stapled underneath and cascading down and pinned to slightly cover the bed and around the edges of the headboard.

Her closet will be covered with chalkboard paint with octopus swirly tenticles stretching downward and around to frame. A few extra swirly touches around her vanity and then some sparkly pillow to finish the room...

pics to come!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hotel Cumberland
Powered by Best Free Counters