Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Futre Projects and Inspiration: Part 1

Things I have found and loved throughout the internet, and would love to try someday...(PART 1)

Made from recycled wood and tree branches. All you truly need is wood, hammer and nails!Very rustic and "Anthropology/Urban Outfitter-y" (I've also seen it done with old baby doll hands...but that's a little more creepy than I like!)
Looks expensive but it doesn't have to be! For a tutorial on making your own letter light, check out this blog
Succulent Favors: Inexpensive, memorable and easy to assemble!

DIY photo booth favors. Lips, glasses, mustaches and monocles...a fun and creative way to liven up your pictures!

Ice bottle cooler to keep your drinks cool and beautiful on your table! For full instructions, go here
 Tea Shelf. Oh, if I had the room in my kitchen, I would do this in a heartbeat! Maybe someday....

Paint Strip wall. The perfect idea when you can't decide on a color! I love this!


I don't know about you but I have a lot of markers, pens and the like and havent found one spot for them to keep them organized...but this image gave me hope! :)

An awesome idea which is both good for the Earth and beautiful!
I also have a bunch of keys laying around my apartment in which I have no idea what they are to, and would love to use them in a project. Any ideas? Also, looking for a cool way to display my many many belts!...As well as: on the hunt for amazing thrift shops, vintage store, swap meets, etc between Ventura and Santa Monica! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hotel Cumberland
Powered by Best Free Counters